Get Permission - Individuals

DALRO - Royalties for Visual Arts

If you copy and distribute any copyright-protected works – you need a licence.

A DALRO licence offers a simple, straightforward solution to cover you. We’ve got the permission to give you the publishers’ permission. 

DALRO’s transactional licences are the perfect option for individuals looking to duplicate a single piece of copyrighted work.

Transactional Licences

Transactional licences are a pay-per-use service – a licence as acquired for use of specific sections.

This means that a specific published work will be distributed to a specific group of people at a specific time. 

Ideal for once-off requirements

Partners & Associates

  • cipc
  • bsa
  • samro